Prepare Roasted Grapes first:
1. Toss all ingredients together in a bowl. Place on a half sheet pan – do not crowd!
2. Roast in a preheated 450 F oven for about 10 minutes or until nicely browned.
1. Place drained rice in a 4-inch 1/2 hotel pan.
2. In a large sauté pan heat the butter and then add the garlic, onions and black mustard seeds. Sauté until onions are translucent.
3. Add chicken base, water, lemon juice, lemon zest, ginger and salt and bring to a boil.
4. Immediately after chicken base has come to a boil pour over rice and seal tightly with foil.
5. Bake in preheated 350 F convection oven for about 20 minutes.
6. When rice is done, fluff with a fork and fold in roasted grapes, currants and almonds.
No serving suggestions.
Calories 131; Protein 2g; Fat 5g; 31% Calories from Fat; Carbohydrate 21g; Cholesterol 8mg; Fiber 1g; Sodium 298mg.